[nSLUG] Free Laser Printers

Jim Haliburton jim at on-site.ns.ca
Thu Feb 24 23:07:35 AST 2005

Hello:

I have 2 laser printers available.  They are FREE but may not be a bargain.

They are an Okidata OL400 single tray 4 page per minute,
and an Okidata OL830 dual tray Postscript 8 page per minute.  There is some
toner, but both drums (interchangeable) have seal fatigue which causes a leak
of toner if sitting for a while with power on.  The first page has a smudge,
2nd and subsequent pages are fine.

If you have one of these with a good drum but otherwise not working these are
for you.  Trays included.

Friday the 4 th of March is regular garbage day for where I live.  Speak up
before then if any interest.  In fact sooner is better.  Will deliver in Metro
at no charge.

Jim Haliburton

499-5250

!DSPAM:421e9679171012885721282!