[nSLUG] local ns e-govt and oss???

Miles Thompson milesthompson at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 23 12:15:28 AST 2005

Yes - do not use babelfish to create the foreign-language prompts on that
critical programming job!

I did, actually. The client, despite repeated requests to provide French
prompts, just kept putting it off. So I babelfish-ed a form -- the French
was so unrelated to their industry I immediately got corrections.

Guess providing proper translations was too much work, no one could resist
the urge to correct.

Love "towing bracket of wanderers" - coming soon to a theatre near you!

Miles