[nSLUG] local ns e-govt and oss???

Donald Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 10:43:31 AST 2005

Here is a test of the Babel Fish.  It is no safe guard
against producing hilarous English results.

Original:
I am testing, for the second time, the well known service of the babel
fish - a reference to a device from a Douglas Adams book "Hitchhiker's
Guide to the Galaxy".  If this works well, the
back and forth trip (from English to German to English again) will
produce something understandable.

Results:
I examine, for second time, that far away well-known service of the
Babel of fish - a reference on a device leader Douglas of an Adam of
the book "trampers to the galaxy". If this works well, produces and
gentleman ice (from English to GermanEnglish again) understandable the
something.

If you use "Hitch Hiker's" rather than one word, it translates
into "towing bracket of wanderers".  Wow.