[nSLUG] local ns e-govt and oss???

Dop Ganger nslug at fop.ns.ca
Wed Feb 23 10:39:19 AST 2005

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005, J. Paul Bissonnette wrote:

> Dop Ganger wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 23 Feb 2005, J. Paul Bissonnette wrote:
> >>
> >>do You mean like someone that could hack the site and make it a  links only site..
> >>

> >Oh, *do* grow up. 30 seconds' searching gives
> >

> Vielen danke für Ihr Auskunft, ich bin nur seit Juli im NS, und habe
> besser als Beamten auszusuchen.

Your original complaint was that http://gov.ns.ca was not accessable in
your browser. Your suggested "fix" is to "hack" the site and make it a
links only site. If you have been in NS since July, you should have been
well-exposed to the bureaucracy in Canada (not least because you should
either have extended your visa or got a PR certificate), and you should
know how to navigate both the government and provincial sites (and if you
don't, I really recommend you learn quite quickly). You should also know
that the official languages in Canada are English and French, and you
should not be expected to be understood if you try to communicate in
German.

Cheers... Dop.

!DSPAM:421c959d96405679911422!