[nSLUG] local ns e-govt and oss???

Tony Abou-Assaleh taa at dal.ca
Wed Feb 23 10:25:59 AST 2005

> Vielen danke für Ihr Auskunft, ich bin nur seit Juli im NS, und habe
> besser als Beamten auszusuchen.

If you don't know German, you can use http://babelfish.altavista.com/ to
translate above to:

Many thanks for their information, I am only since July in LV, and has
better than officials to select.

Members of this list with difficulties in English may find the above
service helpful in writing posts in English. I find Canadians tend to make
fun of linguistic errors mostly with people who know English well, not
with new comers or visitors. Please use English when posting to the list.

Cheers,

TAA

Tony Abou-Assaleh
Ph.D. Candidate, Faculty of Computer Science
Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, Canada, B3H 1W5
Fax:   902-492-1517
Email: taa at acm.org
WWW:   http://www.cs.dal.ca/~taa/