[nSLUG] Internet connectivity options

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Tue Feb 22 13:46:29 AST 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 13:27 -0400, Dop Ganger wrote:
> Generally speaking, anyone who can offer you a business phone connection
> (off the top of my head, at least one of Allstream, Sprint, Group Telecom
> must still exist) can offer you a business DSL connection to go with it.
> They can also provide T1 and higher connectivity, but I think that's a bit
> pricier than what you're after, unless reliability is a major concern.

A midrange solution would be to subscribe both to Aliant and Eastlink,
and configure your router so that you can fall back to the "backup"
connection if the primary one fails.  Probably cheaper than a T1.  Has
anyone here done this?  Comments about your experience if you have?

Ben

!DSPAM:421b6ff561581899742832!