[nSLUG] Internet connectivity options

Dop Ganger nslug at fop.ns.ca
Tue Feb 22 13:27:25 AST 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005, Dean Mitchell wrote:

> Any one know of other internet connection options other than
> Eastlink(cable) or Aliant for the HFX area?

Generally speaking, anyone who can offer you a business phone connection
(off the top of my head, at least one of Allstream, Sprint, Group Telecom
must still exist) can offer you a business DSL connection to go with it.
They can also provide T1 and higher connectivity, but I think that's a bit
pricier than what you're after, unless reliability is a major concern.

Cheers... Dop.

!DSPAM:421b6ba560005545420059!