[nSLUG] local ns e-govt and oss???

Michael D. Crawford crawford at goingware.com
Sat Feb 19 18:40:35 AST 2005

Bob,

> Hey, Michael you're a quotable writer! Can I 'borrow' this vivid image?
> You'll get due credit, of course.

That's one of the nicest compliments you can give to someone who fancies
himself a writer: http://www.geometricvisions.com/writing/  That's on my
personal site.

Bob, you can quote anything I post on this list, you don't need to keep
asking my permission.

The <p> in my previous post comes from the fact that most of my writing
is for the web, and written in hand-coded (valid!) HTML, so that I have
become accustomed to terminating paragraphs with <p> even when I'm not
writing HTML! :-P

Best,

Michael D. Crawford
http://www.goingware.com/