[nSLUG] local ns e-govt and oss???

M Taylor mctylr at privacy.nb.ca
Sat Feb 19 13:39:32 AST 2005

Well, www.accessns.ca does work for me with both Firefox and mozilla
under Linux, but it is not valid HTML (4.01 since it does not specify a
DOCTYPE) so it does have some visual artifacts from the HTML rendering
attempting to process the HTML (not the most managed HTML every).

At least some of their pages had some consideration to accessibility of
non-Windows systems.
e.g. <http://www.gov.ns.ca/snsmr/property/default.asp?mn=282.46.57.58#3.>

>From time to time I still have to complain about intranet sites that
explicitly block all non-IE browsers. Then I have to point out that
IE is not available on my work systems (Linux, and old Unix systems).

!DSPAM:421779d5280591631720905!