[nSLUG] local ns e-govt and oss???

Andrew Wong andrewmarkwong at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 11:26:57 AST 2005

Hello,

The DAL-ACM is hosting a conference on Experience in Open Source,
"CEOS" on May 12 & 13th.
Currently IBM, Sun, DnD, and some companies from California are coming
to talk about changes they've made, how they tackled them, why they
made the changes, and total benfit from the change.

There is more to say, at this time I just want to make people aware of
the conference, there will be more information to follow later.
Enjoy your weekend,

~Andrew