[nSLUG] local ns e-govt and oss???

Michael D. Crawford crawford at goingware.com
Thu Feb 17 16:17:27 AST 2005

Bob Ashley wrote:

> Would
> you consider granting permission for me to cite that paragraph in my
> report?

You can quote anything you like.  I'm happy to have supplied helpful text. :-)

I live in Truro, so would find it convenient to do such consulting for Truro or
Bible Hill.

I have experience with Debian and Slackware, but I'd be willing to learn to work
with any distribution.  If one is going to host a mission-critical IT app on
Linux, they'd probably want to use SuSE or Red Hat, because of the robust
support these companies provide (at a price!), certification and so on.

But really my preference is for debian.

Ever Faithful,

Michael D. Crawford
http://www.goingware.com/