[nSLUG] local ns e-govt and oss???

Jonathan Freedman rewt at eghetto.ca
Thu Feb 17 10:18:30 AST 2005

Hello

The majority of work I've been doing over the past several years,
primarily computer security and e-learning related, has involved quite a
bit of open source solutions in goverment and business. I am more than
willing to sit down with you over a drink if you are located in Halifax.

Failing that, we always have IRC ;)

Cheers

Jonathan