[nSLUG] MythTV+PVR250 rave

Kyle Kelly kyle at kylekelly.com
Thu Feb 10 11:24:50 AST 2005

I'm wondering if any of you pvr-350 owners out there can help me.  I
bought a pvr-350 over a year ago, and at the time I wasn't planning on
doing tv-out, so I either didn't notice that my box didn't come with the
tv-out cable, or I somehow lost it.  In either case I now wish to
experience tv-out and am short the essential cable.  Unfortunately this
cable cannot be bought at any of the local electronic shops.  I do have
an offer from a guy in florida to send me his, but I'd like to avoid
that hassle if possible.  The question I'm getting to is this, do any of
you have a pvr-350 tv-out cable that you do not want or need and would
be willing to sell?

Thanks

!DSPAM:420b7cb9275989220611648!