[nSLUG] Aliant launches Atlantic Canada's fastest broadband connection

David Payne dapayne12 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 13:59:01 AST 2005

I think it is quite on topic.  Since most people here have a computer,
and since most of them computers are connected to some sort of
internet connection we all have some sort of bandwidth.  And some of
them computers with some bandwidth might want some more bandwidth.
That was a post letting us know that the computers with Linux can get
more bandwidth.

David Payne