[nSLUG] Aliant launches Atlantic Canada's fastest broadband connection

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Tue Feb 8 13:29:20 AST 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 13:25 -0400, Paul Boudreau wrote:
> Why spam this list with an ad for a company that doesn't even
> support Linux, whatsoever?

Who cares about ISP support for Linux?  Frankly, I don't *want* them
near my box anyway.  I'll take care of things at my end without my ISP's
help, thank you very much.

This isn't spam, and it isn't an ad.  It's a press release.  As such, it
is simply news, and very relevant to this list, since fibre to the home
has been promised for years and much anticipated by many in this
community.

Ben

!DSPAM:4208f6f2198541614114739!