[nSLUG] Administrivia: posting from unsubscribed addresses

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Sat Dec 31 11:05:56 AST 2005

On Fri, 2005-12-30 at 21:57 -0400, Tony Abou-Assaleh wrote:
> Can the mailserver be configured to allow the sender to 'cancel' messages
> that are pending approval? That would save the admins some work too :O)

If there is a way, I don't know about it.  We use GNU Mailman, so if you
know how to do this in Mailman, please forward me the info.

If you want to cancel a message, email nslug-admin to clearly identify
which message should be cancelled.  With luck I'll see your request to
cancel before I approve the pending message and then will cancel it.

Thanks for subscribing your acm address.

Ben

!DSPAM:43b69e5b75491908761439!