[nSLUG] Administrivia: posting from unsubscribed addresses

Tony Abou-Assaleh taa at acm.org
Fri Dec 30 21:57:15 AST 2005

Ben,

Can the mailserver be configured to allow the sender to 'cancel' messages
that are pending approval? That would save the admins some work too :O)

BTW, I changed my subscribed email, so you should not receive those from
me for a while.

Cheers,

TAA

Tony Abou-Assaleh
Lecturer, Computer Science Department
Brock University, St. Catharines, ON, Canada, L2S 3A1
Office: MC J215
Tel:    +1(905)688-5550 ext. 5243
Fax:    +1(905)688-3255
Email:  taa at acm.org