[nSLUG] Linux PHP Ajax consultant needed

Pierre Little (Publisher) publisher at atlanticbusinessjournal.com
Wed Dec 28 10:05:03 AST 2005

I am looking for an expert in Linux PHP apps [ajax] to customize my needs.
I am using Mambo at the moment.  I have other sites I want to emulate.

The person would code our site for Brunswick Business Journal/Atlantic
Business Journal in return for lifetime marketing and promotion of your
services.  This is a straight contra arrangement.

We insert our Journals in the Globe & Mail and BBJ in NB through Canada
Post.

Please email me directly if interested at pmlittle at gmail.com

Many Thanks,

Pierre M. Little
Publisher

of the Brunswick Business Journal & the Atlantic Business Journal
Your view on business in New Brunswick and Atlantic Canada
http://www.atlanticbusinessjournal.com
30 Trider, Suite 100, Riverview, NB, E1B 3R6
(877) 843-3358 Fax (416) 946-1891

JMJ

waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying
of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended
recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please
advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

!DSPAM:43b29d1b253631208217547!