[nSLUG] hard-drives

Gordon Jones haveanotherpuff at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 14:39:54 AST 2005

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:29:04 -0400, Stephen Gregory <nslug at kernelpanic.ca>
wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 02:00:44PM -0400, Gordon Jones wrote:
>> My aunts computer has gone through three hard-drives in less than a
>> year
>
> It is probably the power supply. In my experience bad power supplies
> are the cause of all manner of odd failures.

  I was just talking to her and she said the top of the computer had been
very hot more than a few times,so i will try out a new power suppy,It is a
1.7 p3 on an A-open motherboard,not sure of the exact specs on it .But
thanks to everyone whos replied , and a Merry Xmas!

!DSPAM:439f157d160587407014038!