[nSLUG] Re: Ubuntu 5.10

Betti Ann & Preston Smith prsmith at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 2 17:02:20 AST 2005

Mike!

I understand your desire not to move into the city.

I have never played music on my Ubuntu box just like I do not play music
in Window.

Yours is the bias I mentioned in my earlier message.  Because the masses
seem to like it, it is ignored by the techies.

Guess such will always be the case

Preston

Mike Spencer said the following on 02-Dec-05 16:09:
> For my part, if it were the latest Slackware instead of Ubuntu, I'd be
> a candidate.  I just happen not to be interested in playing musical
> distros now that I'm 5 boxen into Slack.

!DSPAM:4390c6a553731191393726!