[Fwd: [nSLUG] Ubuntu 5.10]

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Thu Dec 1 11:27:04 AST 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 22:04 -0400, Chris Jordan wrote:
> The distro is amazing! It is what I use :)
>
> However, we can download the iso's for these CDs.

I agree.  The hassle of physically obtaining media from someone else on
this list isn't worth it for most of us.

Preston,

You'll find that the people who are most interested in physical media
are those you meet regularly face-to-face and/or who wouldn't have
otherwise gone through the bother of downloading and burning their own
copies (or can't because they don't have a burner).

Before you use those extra copies as coasters, consider who else you
might give them to.  Maybe a favourite store clerk, bus driver,
neighbour or family member?

Ben

!DSPAM:438f164e20221341247001!