[nSLUG] Re: Any nsluggers in Valley?

Donald Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 12:08:08 ADT 2005

On 8/30/05, George White <aa056 at chebucto.ns.ca> wrote:

> Do youhave a plan to deal with the massive unemployment when anti-ViSTA
> vendors go out of business, call centers are closed, support staff are cut
> back,
> and people start keeping machines for 6 years instead of 3?

Electronics are just as disposable now as they were 10 years ago -
probably more so. The only aspect that may become
more stable is that as fewer components involve moving parts
(static hard drives will likely be the norm in a few years), there
will be some room for improvement.

Problems are what makes life interesting and employment
possible in general. Without problems, there would be
nothing to do. I don't think we will run out of them.

!DSPAM:4314765243532125821385!