[nSLUG] Municipal OSS [was]: Any nsluggers in Valley?

Bob Ashley ashley at chebucto.ns.ca
Sat Aug 27 18:46:00 ADT 2005

Thanks Chris. Yeah, I suppose a live CD might a very polite, non-threatening
first date.

Do you think anyone/group/faculty in compsci at Dal might be interested in
brainstorming ideas for small rural municipality OSS pilot project? I suppose,
in the long term, a big vision might be another one of your
"installfests"...writ large.

Which reminds me...is there another installfest in the works? The last one was a
huge success as far as I'm concerned.

Oh yeah, which double reminds me...how's your textbook exchange project working
out?

Bob Ashley