[nSLUG] Re: Any nsluggers in Valley?

Bob Ashley ashley at chebucto.ns.ca
Sat Aug 27 15:53:27 ADT 2005

Hi Jack. Like George, you open up some really good reasons for proceeding with
caution, thoughtfulness and quiet. All your arguments are persuasive, making a
great deal of sense to me. And it never hurts to double-underscore the
likelihood that changing an institutional culture may be a greater challenge
than changing the electronic toolbox.

Getting great input like this from Jack, George, and Gerald is really important
because it's that form of citizen participation governments big and small could
use more of.

Sincere thanks,

Bob Ashley