[nSLUG] Re: Any nsluggers in Valley?

Bob Ashley ashley at chebucto.ns.ca
Sat Aug 27 15:39:30 ADT 2005

George, thanks for your prudent cautions, suggestions and criticism. Especially
so, your pointing out that a single desktop experiment reveals a rather naive
mindset when it comes to workflows. I suppose my thinking on that count
inclines toward barebones, painless simplicity, but it looks like that's hardly
enough. Unfortunately, I'm still a newbie home user and just don't have the
sophistication to frame problems like you can.

Appreciate your input, George. You got me thinking.

Thanks,

Bob Ashley