[nSLUG] Local hosting service?

bdavidso at supercity.ns.ca bdavidso at supercity.ns.ca
Mon Aug 1 16:37:21 ADT 2005

Hi:

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005, Michael D. Crawford wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a web hosting service that is physically located in
> Atlantic Canada?  Does anyone on this list run or work for such a host?

Yes, I am the sys admin for SuperCity Internet Services.  We do web
hosting, and we and our hardware are located locally.  I don't want to use
this list for advertising, but feel free to contact me at my work email
address:  bill at supercity.ca, or call the office at 422-5019.

I usually answer email more quickly than this, but I was out of town (now
nursing a sunburn) and I won't be in the office until Wednesday.

--
Bill Davidson
bdavidso at supercity.ns.ca

!DSPAM:42ee79f0139142097736499!