[nSLUG] Linux speaker sought for Truro

Michael Manchester mmanches at nstc.library.ns.ca
Mon Sep 20 10:02:16 ADT 2004

Hello:

I have recently undertaken the responsibilities of Teen Programming
Coordinator for the Colchester-East Hants Regional Library. Our main branch
is located in Truro, NS but we also operate four other branches in the area.

Our weekly Teen Friends of the Library gathering endeavours to provide
speakers on topics of interest to the group. There has been a specific
request made recently for more information on Linux and I am seeking
recommendations for individuals who would be willing and able to conduct a
discussion and answer any questions our participants might have. We can
provide an honorarium to cover travel expenses and there is the possibility
for media coverage.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,