[nSLUG] Time to upgrade the server OS...

Peter Cordes peter at cordes.ca
Fri Sep 17 14:09:58 ADT 2004

On Wed, Sep 15, 2004 at 11:14:10AM -0300, Steven R. Baker wrote:
> Personally, I use Debian on everything that I run, and Fedora on
> anything that I expect !me to *ever* use.  I've even been using Fedora
> on a personal basis more often lately, too.

 Do you mean ever use, or ever admin?  I run Debian on our cluster at work,
and the users seem to like it :)  Actually, some non-hackers seem to be
doing ok with Debian on their desktop machines, even occasionally using
synaptic to pull in some packages.  (The people I'm thinking of would
probably be just as lost with Fedora as with Debian if I wasn't around to
help with problems, though.)

--
#define X(x,y) x##y
Peter Cordes ;  e-mail: X(peter at cor , des.ca)

!DSPAM:414b1a6a74061376215438!