[nSLUG] installing firefox

rejean chamberland laudire2you at yahoo.ca
Wed Sep 15 10:56:24 ADT 2004

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&forumid=2&threadid=219987
> > I just googled xpistub, and found that as the
> second
> > result.  That should give you all you need
>
> Thanks Cody!
> I am downloading a new version hoping that it will
> work better:
>
> firefox-0.9-i686-pc-javadesktopsystem2.tar.gz .I
> will
> let you know.
> Thanks again.
> Rejean

Hi all!
I downloaded it then Gunzip it  both by right clicking
on the file and choosing extract and again in another
directory doing it in command line as such:
gunzip -dc firefox*.tar.gz | tar -xvf-
and whatever I do either click on the firefox icon or
typing ./firefox* run nothing happens. I don't get any
error message
Will do a google search and see what else I could try.
Rejean