[nSLUG] Time to upgrade the server OS...

M Taylor mctylr at privacy.nb.ca
Wed Sep 8 17:42:18 ADT 2004

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 10:03:31AM -0300, David Potter wrote:

> I'm wondering if there are one or two strong reasons to re-aquaint
> myself with Debian or some other distro rather than migrating to Fedora
> C2/3... which looks like a pretty easy path ?

Honestly, while I use Fedora as my work and (one of) my home desktops,
I would recommend using Debian over Fedora for your servers. The only
negative (IMHO) would be if you wanted to use debian 'stable' (for a
server remember) but it might get/be too stale in its kernel/driver
support.

!DSPAM:413f6eaf86671191622344!