[nSLUG] NFS Mounting

Peter Cordes peter at cordes.ca
Sun Sep 5 18:59:34 ADT 2004

On Sun, Sep 05, 2004 at 09:03:48AM -0300, Dop Ganger wrote:
> ps auxww | egrep '^USER|nfs|lockd|rpc|portmap'
>
> Never do more work than you have to - that's what the computer is there
> for ;->

 Well if I knew for sure that would get everything, I would have just done
that.  It didn't really take a long time, it just surprised me that I had
pages of bash, xterm, and sshd processes running, with my dad's screen()
sessions and my X sessions...  It had been a long time since I actually
looked at all the processes I have running.

--
#define X(x,y) x##y
Peter Cordes ;  e-mail: X(peter at cor , des.ca)

!DSPAM:413b8c4e307921525587627!