[nSLUG] Exim3 and Amavis-new

Bill Davidson bill at supercity.ca
Fri Nov 19 12:25:12 AST 2004

Hi:

Doesn't amavis do this anyway?  At least amavisd-new does.  From
amavisd.conf:

# Add X-Virus-Scanned header field to mail?
$X_HEADER_TAG = 'X-Virus-Scanned';  # (default: undef)
# Leave empty to add no header field    # (default: undef)
$X_HEADER_LINE = "by amavisd-new at $mydomain";

So, eg., your mail has a header that says: