[nSLUG] Re APC UPS

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Thu Nov 18 11:36:08 AST 2004

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 11:24 -0400, Jim Haliburton wrote:
> Price Club /Costco has APC BX1000 at $149.95 and has slowly dropped in price
> from 164.95 over past 3-6 months.  Bought one there Monday.  Have used 6-8 over
> last 6 months.

Maybe you can share your experiences with it, then, in light of my
recent findings.  Do you know if it frequently goes to battery due to
overvoltage?  If NS Power is in general more susceptible to brownouts
than overvoltage, I won't worry too much about the AVR trim feature that
the XS model lacks.

Ben

!DSPAM:419cc16c302292028775136!