[nSLUG] kernel setup stack overlaps lilo

Jason Kenney jason at ohm.ath.cx
Sun Mar 14 14:35:28 AST 2004

> Merely finding an article where "Palm" and "3M" both appear does not a
> parent company make. The are both good investments, which is the point
> of the article.

1) I never claimed that was the article I read, the point of that
quotation was simply to show the huge numbers that surrounded Palm during
that time period.

2) Doh, it probably was 3com then. Like I said, I don't remember exactly
(but I remember the parent company started with a 3), but the point of the
article (THAT I READ, NOT THE ONE I LINKED TO) was that the value of the
parent company was estimated at less then that of the sub-company.