[nSLUG] kernel setup stack overlaps lilo

Jeff Warnica jeffw at chebucto.ns.ca
Sat Mar 13 22:17:35 AST 2004

Evolution is also important, and fits in nicely with Groupwise. The
Groupwise client has always been a sore point; for the past 4 years, at
all the Novell propaganda sessions Ive been to everyone was using web
based GW. Which works, to a point. Native clients are superior all
around, and Evolution gives Novell a very modern groupware client. The
current development line of Evolution has native GW connectivity. Novell
reps are "not allowed" to answer the question "Will Evolution be ported
to Windows?"