[nSLUG] kernel setup stack overlaps lilo

Donald Teed dteed at artistic.ca
Fri Mar 12 17:14:57 AST 2004

There were iso directories on the FTP servers, but practically no
one carried the iso image.  jigdo was the promoted way.
You can find posts by myself asking how jigdo works
from about a year ago on this LUG (Feb 2003).

At the time, more people booted from floppy and did a
network install, but this wasn't an option on my sparc.  In the end
I did an tftpboot and ftp/network install.