[nSLUG][OT] Nova Scotia Recruiters

M Taylor mctylr at privacy.nb.ca
Tue Mar 2 17:59:08 AST 2004

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 11:25:14AM -0400, Brian May wrote:
> This is off topic for the list but I'm in the market for a job.
>
> After a nice long run with a company out of Ottawa I find myself
> unemployed.  It's been awhile since I've looked around Metro and
> was wondering if any of you can recommend a good recruiter or a
> good place to apply for an IT job.  I'm not a newbie but have
> 10+ years of expirence working in software design/mgmt etc etc...

I have never had any positive results with using recruiters in
Canada, I've had far more success through social networking.

And to prove (social networking) can work, please email mctaylor at
at privacy.nb.ca your CV/resume (ASCII text or PDF preferred) and I'll
forward it in-house if it is of interest. Are you willing to relocate?

(No, this is not a general request for everyone to mail me their
resumes, I am only interested in those with serious experience, somebody
else takes care of hunting co-op students.)