[nSLUG] Novell IBM 1/2 day Linux seminar in Halifax

Peter Evans pevans at myrealbox.com
Wed Jan 28 09:57:05 AST 2004

Hello everyone. Let me introduce myself. My name is Peter Evans, a
Technology Solutions Architect with Novell Canada based out of Halifax. We currently have a 1/2 day, non-technical, seminar scheduled for February 25th in Halifax. Our intent is to show that Linux is not just for
"techies" but is ready for the corporate world. This seminar will also
show how Novell and it's services fit with the recent SuSE acquisition.

Please register at the link below if you're interested.

Tks,
Peter

*****************************
 Novell and IBM
Atlantic Canadian Linux Seminar Tour

Linux is here to stay. There is generally no question that Linux has had,
and will continue to have, a significant impact on the computing world. If you are a business executive concerned with how your company can reduce IT costs or improve efficiency, you are probably considering Linux and what role it will play in your company.

Novell and IBM are pleased to sponsor a free half-day Linux Solutions
Seminar on the following dates:

Halifax - Wednesday, February 25

Register today to learn how Linux solutions from Novell and IBM can create new opportunities for your business.

Agenda
8:30-8:55               Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:55-9:00               Welcome and Introduction
9:00-10:00             Novell on Linux: Opening New Doors
10:00-10:15           Break
10:15-11:15           IBM Uses Linux!
11:15-11:50           Who's Using Linux and Why?
11:50-12:00           Wrap-Up, Final Q&A, Giveaway

Register Now!
Click here:

http://register.novell.com/reg/search/index.cfm?et_id=1576&action=results