[nSLUG] Xandros 2.0 is out and about

Donald Teed dteed at artistic.ca
Tue Jan 27 16:38:32 AST 2004

This topic came up on Slashdot when Xandros was announced.
The source code is made freely available on their FTP server.

ftp://ftp2.xandros.com/src/pool/xandros2.0-src

It's really no different than Redhat and other commercial
distros.  If you can strip out the trademarks and logos
and such from this source, you are fine to redistribute
it as "Jeff's Linux" or whatever.

Codeweaver's software in the deluxe version is non-GPL.

--Donald Teed