[nSLUG] SB Live! 5.1 - Redhat 8.0

Donald Teed dteed at artistic.ca
Wed Jan 14 19:52:37 AST 2004

Does this use kernel sound modules or Alsa?
If alsa, xmms has a plugin to support that and it
won't play mp3s without it.

Of course the other thing to check is whether you attached
a CD to sound card cable inside your machine.  That is what
screwed up my kscd playback most recently.

Sometimes what appears to be one big problem is two different things...