[nSLUG] HRM wants to try online voting

Miles Thompson milesthompson at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 14 16:34:25 AST 2004

Cripes!

The last thing HRM has to get involved with is any form of electronic
voting. Paper works, is simple, and reliable.

If there's low turnout that is probably a reflection of the quality of the
candidates. (Or does something happen to their brains once elected?) If
they are truly concerned, they need their workers to get people out to the
polls.

Guess that was a rant - Miles

PS It's probably worse here in East Hants, you may not even get a leaflet
that describes the candidate. Sigh.