[nSLUG] Questions

Donald Teed dteed at artistic.ca
Fri Jan 9 14:57:24 AST 2004

The meeting dates have an error.  Those after Dec 9 should
be 2004, not 2003.  Also the places are not accurate.  The last
two meetings were in the Library Pub in Wolfville.  They have
not been very long meetings lately - probably 1.5 hours, and
they are not really meetings but just get togethers with quality beer.
There are usually a few CS students there.

--Donald Teed