[nSLUG] Questions

Daryl MacDonald axiom at blackforesttavern.com
Fri Jan 9 14:24:35 AST 2004

Thanks for the info, they don't have any dates for meetings this year
yet but I subscribed to the mailing list and look forward to even more
info about the local user group. As I'm on mpowered with a 30 gig drive,
don't think space will be much of a problem *S*

Thanks to you and Peter for the information on getting sound to work, I
ran the alsamixer and only had to hit M and had full sound, not sure why
it worked the first time and then stopped but glad to have it back. I
rebooted and still have sound so it must have saved the sound settings
this time for me.

Looking forward to the tutorial on eating oatmeal the Linux way *S*

Daryl