[nSLUG] I'm here!

Cody Harris charris at vectec.net
Thu Apr 29 07:44:30 ADT 2004

Before i start, i'd like to introduce myself.

Hello, my name is Cody Harris. I've been using Linux in Nova Scotia for about a year now on a dual boot configuration. In the past 9 months i've used it also exclusivly.

What i run:
BOX 1 (darna.vectec.net): A compaq Presario 6000 (2.13 GHz, 512 MB DDR ram), with a shiney new nVidia Gefore FX 5600 (256MB). I run Slackware 9.1 with the 2.6.5 kernel.

BOX 2 (bagle.vectec.net): A Compaq Presario 4505 (200MHz, 32 MB SDRAM) running Slackware 9.1 with the 2.4.22 kernel.

Why I'm here:
Because I love using Linux, and hey, why not?

So, i was unable to decern from your website where your meetings are held, but i assume Halifax.