[nSLUG] nSLUG web site

Jeff Warnica jeffw at chebucto.ns.ca
Mon Apr 26 14:16:46 ADT 2004

ISTR the same requirement about phpnuke. And strange requirements for
Moveable Type too, for that matter.

TikiWiki seems to have, besides the random-editable-page features of
standard Wikis, a plugin system, and lots of other features. At least as
many as phpnuke has, anyway.

Id be more then willing to set it up, and do the (backend) management of
something like that...