[nSLUG] nSLUG web site

Jesse Lawrence lawrence_jesse at yahoo.ca
Mon Apr 26 09:30:27 ADT 2004

 --- Logan Attwood <nightmare at srprogramming.com>
wrote: > I would suggest either a wiki, or PHP Nuke.
Nuke
> would have a forum
> already setup, and from personal experience I know
> nuke would be easier
> than going and editing a page with rabid html.

I've not posted to the mailing list in a long time,
but I would contribute content to a wiki frequently.
Many other LUGs and user groups use them, with great
success.

PHP Nuke is a bit of a disaster under the hood, and if
I recall correctly, is quite easy for mischevious
people to wreak havoc upon.

Jesse Lawrence