[nSLUG] nSLUG web site

Donald Teed dteed at artistic.ca
Sun Apr 25 15:59:34 ADT 2004

I dunno about the cosmetics end of it - the main page looks OK for a design.

But if we need something that remains fluid as a meeting point,
we could use something like Movable Type (sic) to provide
content that is easy on the eyes and low on web design work
for publishing information.

My problem with the current nSLUG website is the ancient
links and polls on the site.  When I first found nSLUG I
also thought it was toast.  Only the mailing list showed
there was some life.

Right now there is a poll on when to have a BBQ - I don't even know
if that was from 1998 or what.  There is a link in
Featured Article that is a dead one.  On the contacts page,
the first link is for Don Munroe, which is a link to a site
requiring authentication.  On the Events page it shows stuff
for 1997, 1998 and one entry for 1999.  Looking at that page
alone, you'd figure that if there was a LUG, you have missed its
peak of activity.

--Donald Teed