[nSLUG] nSLUG web site

Mike mspencer at tallships.ca
Sat Apr 24 03:23:49 ADT 2004

Just spotted a post to ns.general (appended infra) from a guy who
wants LUG action.  Visited the web site, got no joy.

The contact page needs to be updated.  Well, okay, so we all know it
*all* needs a face lift but at least the contact page should have
useable info for newcomers.

- Mike

                                                           /V\

--- Begin ns.general post ---