[freebsd] Re: [nSLUG] List back and functional for now

Mark Lewis housel at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 8 19:58:13 ADT 2004

i got a compaq proliant 850r rack server, its 3u, dual ppro 200mhz, 4.3gig
hotswap scsi, with room for another one, it has a slim cdrom, and floppy
drive. its fully functional.  bigger hd's upto 18gig scsi can be added,
they are all over ebay.  if theres a need for a server for nslug im willing
to give it away.

mark.