[nSLUG] (no subject)

Réjean Chamberland laudire2you at gosympatico.ca
Thu Apr 8 14:35:57 ADT 2004

Hi everyone!
Things seem a little quiet on the nslug front these days. I hope the newsgroup is still active.
Someone I know just installed Mandrake 10 on one of his machines and asked me the following:
"I have an external Hard drive that I store all my files on and it doesnt seem to be reconized in Linux, I have a USB mouse that is reconized by linux but not my USB HDD. Some info would be appreiciated on this."
I told him that I would do some seach on some Howto and that in the meantime he should consult one of his "man" but not having a hard drive to install it I am without Linux for a while longer and I cannot direct him to the proper place on his machine.
If anyone could help me help him I would really appreciate it.
Réjean